Associate Director, Business Intelligence
Salary SGD120000 - SGD160000 per annum
Consultant Kai Reuber (R1872405)
Date posted 12 July 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
A global real estate services giant is looking for an Associate Director, Business Intelligence for the Singapore office. In this job position, you will help create and shape a BI community within the company's business in the APAC region.
About the Associate Director, Business Intelligence role:
Based in Singapore, you will be leading the BI strategy for Asia Pacific.
- Lead BI strategy for the APAC region
- Translate the company business objectives into an information management and BI strategy that is integrated and consistent with expectations
- Implement strategies by insights gained through data that will improve operations, reduce cost, increase compliance, improve productivity and drive revenue
To succeed in this Associate Director, Business Intelligence role, you should be an experienced BI and data delivery expert, with in-depth knowledge of best practice data modelling and optimised data visualisation. The role will include a move forward into developing a data-driven business by implementing a data science team and utilising machine learning to bring the business forward.
- 10+ years' experience in business intelligence, or related experience serving as an expert with exposure to multiple tools and BI strategy and architecture
- Experience managing a team and building relationships
- Know how to automate and manage reports, dashboards, self-serve tools, etc. with experience in Tableau or similar dashboard development
- Familiarity with various BI and data tools including SQL Server, Tableau, Alteryx and Microsoft BI
- Product management experience
- Able to engage with multiple stakeholders across different levels
- Have excellent program management experience that can bring a vision into strategy
- Have some experience implementing machine learning models for business use
- Passionate about the latest technologies and how they can be utilised for business growth
- Some coding experience in R or Python would be an advantage
This is an opportunity with a stable American real estate MNC that is listed on the New York Stock Exchange with offices worldwide. The company has enjoyed a series of good years, with the Singapore team currently experiencing growth in headcount. The firm embraces an entrepreneurial spirit and employees enjoy independence in operations.
If you are driven and are keen to take your career forward, this Associate Director, Business Intelligence role is a good fit for you.
Apply for this exciting opportunity today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1872405 Kai Reuber