Business Analyst - BI
Salary SGD50000 - SGD70000 per annum
Consultant Kai Reuber (R1872405)
Date posted 14 June 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
A Fortune 500 company specialising in real estate and investment management is looking for a Business Analyst - BI to support its business in Asia Pacific. In this job, you will partner with senior management to deliver business insights by analysing the collected data.
About the Business Analyst - BI role:
In this business-critical role, you will be based in Singapore and partner with senior management to deliver business insights by analysing the collected data.
Salesforce and Data Management
- Configure Salesforce platform (Validation Rules, Workflow, etc.) and data cleansing
- Drive Salesforce adoption by assisting in day-to-day support
- Train users as necessary on system functionality and new Salesforce features
- Maintain data quality by identifying, deleting or merging duplicate records, cleansing and updating inaccurate data
- Gather business requirements and translate them into Salesforce changes and enhancements
- Identify business problems and recommend solutions that meet organisational needs
- Participate in business-led change management processes
Financial Modelling - Excel Proficiency
- Support, Excel-based valuation models
- Build decision-making models for senior leadership and managers
- Assist teams with Excel modelling and data manipulation
Interactive Data Visualisation Tools
- Conduct data analysis using Salesforce reports and dashboards to deliver insights to the business
- Maintain Tableau/Power Bi dashboards and make updates as necessary
- Build Tableau/Power Bi dashboards that use Salesforce and other data sources for internal decision-making
To succeed in this Business Analyst - BI role, you will need to be proficient in Excel financial modelling. Prior experience with Salesforce, data management, and interactive data visualisation tools is a plus.
- 2-4 years' experience in technology; real estate experience strongly preferred
- Bachelor’s degree required in Management Information Systems, Computer Science or Business
- Strong Excel proficiency including Visual Basic for Applications (VBA); Formulas: Index, Match, IRR, Present Value, Future Value, If, Sumifs, and Countifs
- Understanding of basic financial valuation concepts – discounted cash flows, leveraged internal rates of return, etc.
- Prior Salesforce experience – creating Validation Rules & Workflows is a plus
- Salesforce Administrator Certification is preferred but not required.
- Knowledge of Power Bi/Tableau dashboard tools is a plus
- Commercial Real Estate (CRE) experience a plus
- Willingness and flexibility to work in a global environment, outside of standard business hours and on weekends as needed
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally - less than 15%
This is a Fortune 500 company specialising in real estate and investment management. If you are driven and determined to advance your career, this Business Analyst - BI role is for you.
Apply for this exciting opportunity today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1872405 Kai Reuber