Data Insights Specialist
Salary SGD70000 - SGD100000 per annum
Consultant Kai Reuber (R1872405)
Date posted 13 June 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
A newly-created Data Insights Specialist job has just become available within a global technology organisation based in Singapore. You will be the cornerstone for the data strategy for the South East Asia region, owning data and helping to bring visibility and insight to the consumer health care business to bolster the company's overall sales and operations strategy. You will also be driving the business intelligence (BI) strategy in alignment with global BI policies.
About the Data Insights Specialist role:
You will be tasked to conceptualise, design and create proof of concepts prior to the company's decision to fund a project. You will bring technological expertise in data science and machine learning to tap into the hidden potential of existing sales and marketing data in the market.
- Responsible for the design and implementation of models and systems to harness the power of data and analytics
- Architect, plan and drive data integration work and integrate systems and data effectively and efficiently, working across teams as necessary
- Build systems and solutions to extract data from multiple sources including sales, inventory, product, and customer databases to create integrated views that can be used to drive decision making
- Align business intelligence/data strategy for SEA business to achieve long-range corporate goals
- Use strong business acumen, as well as an ability to communicate findings, and mine vast amounts of data for useful insights
- Use insights to influence how an organisation approaches business challenges
- Build and deploy machine learning algorithms, advanced analytics, and data
- Responsible for optimising BI dashboards with a focus on usability, performance, flexibility, testability, and standardisation
- Responsible for building data visualisation with a strong understanding of the appropriate chart types to use to highlight patterns in the data
To succeed in this Data Insights Specialist role, you should have passion for data insights with proven experience in BI, particularly in visualisation tools to promote the global strategy of Power BI within the organisation.
- Degree holder with a specialisation in Statistics, Engineering, Mathematics or any similar discipline
- Three to six years' relevant experience
- Proven track record of designing and implementing models and systems harnessing data and analytics in an MNC environment
- Ability to build solutions that involve extracting data from multiple sources including sales, inventory product and customer databases to create integrated views and drive decision making
- Experience in building and deploying machine learning algorithms, advanced analytics and data
- Experience in building and optimising BI dashboards with a focus on usability, performance, flexibility, testability and standardisation
- Ability to influence, communicate and sell complex technical ideas effectively across all levels in the organisation
This is a global technology company that offers challenging but rewarding growth opportunities. If you are driven and determined to advance your career in data insights, this Data Insights Specialist job is the role for you.
Apply for this exciting opportunity today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1872405 Kai Reuber