Salary SGD120000 - SGD150000 per annum
Consultant Grace Huang (R1761885)
Date posted 28 February 2017
An exciting Environments Manager has just become available at a leading financial institution. Reporting to the Technology and Data Delivery Lead, you will be working with the existing team and service providers to deliver the technology and data environments required for a huge business transformation programme.
About the Environments Manager role:
In this role, you will be responsible for building and maintaining environments, developing and deploying the release management strategy collaborating with multiple third parties and systems.
- Build and manage environments for programme
- Establish the release management strategy building and improving on current standards incorporating Agile tools and methodologies
- Deliver single click deployment for all environments
- Continuous integration, delivery and deployment
To succeed in the Environments Manager role, you should have strong technical skills and be a strong team player with excellent communication skills.
- Exposure in multiple releases in different environments
- Extensive knowledge and experience of virtualisation tooling i.e. Delphix and AWS
- Working knowledge of tools such as Jira/BitBucket/Bamboo/Confluence
- Exposure to test, behaviour and acceptance driven development across Agile methodologies
Located in 10 major Asian markets, this leading financial institution has one of the largest footprints in Asia.
If you are driven, determined, want to take a next step in your career and have been working in a fully Agile environment, this is the role for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1761885 Grace Huang