Senior Business Data Analyst (Direct Contract)
Consultant Joey Zeng (R1549148)
Date posted 24 November 2016
A leading asset management company in Asia is looking for a Senior Data Analyst to join the EDM division. Aiming to introduce a new platform to replace the legacy system, you will work closely with both Subject Matter Expert in data and the business team in this project.
About the Senior Business Data Analyst Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for providing data solutions to address business needs. Together with the Data Manager, you will be developing policies and model for data budgeting and promoting data compliance awareness.
- Analyse and mine business data to identify patterns and correlations among the various data points
- Map and trace data from system to system in order to solve business problem or system problem
- Design and create data reports and reporting tools to help business in decision making and perform statistical analysis of business data
- Work closely with data vendors
To succeed in this role, you need to have a strong background in asset management and data management.
- Deep understanding of asset management and enterprise data
- Strong knowledge on market data and reference data
- Strong problem solving skills
- Prior experience on working with market data vendor is preferred
- Strong ability to work and influence different seniority of stakeholders
The company has chosen Singapore as the strategic location to expand their business and intends to strengthen their data capability for the business.
If you are self driven and has a strong interest in data management, this is the role for you.
Apply today for this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1549148 Joey Zeng