Senior Manager - Data Analytics & Info Management
Salary SGD10000 - SGD12000 per month + Central Location
Consultant Daphine Choo (R1653097)
Date posted 17 October 2016
Due to the data-driven initiatives of the company, the role of Senior Manager - Data Analytics & Info Management has been newly-created to be manage the analytics team and be a partner to the business and IT departments. This a permanent role based in Singapore.
About the Senior Manager - Data Analytics & Info Management role:
In this role, you will manage the team to effectively develop data management processes to reduce complexity, improve data quality and increase efficiency throughout the information management lifecycle.
- Ensures team adherence to standard data operating procedures, data quality standards, and data privacy/security requirements
- Recruits, develops and manages a team of Information Management professionals
- Manages team performance to effectively deliver data and information support to the business
- Develops, executes and monitors complex data management / analytic processes to support ad hoc data and information delivery for assigned projects
- Develops proficiency in multiple data management disciplines and tools to develop robust data and information management solutions
- Proactively identifies opportunities to optimise the performance and efficiency of existing processes/procedures
- Ensures proper escalation, prioritisation and remediation of data quality issues
- Articulates business requirements in sufficient detail such that a technical solution can be designed and engineered
- Consults with the business to develop documentation and communication materials to ensure accurate usage and interpretation of data
- Contributes to the design and development of technical solutions to ensure that business requirements are satisfied
- Identifies and acquires new data sources, performs data discovery to understand data values and relationships and develops prototype solutions to deliver immediate business value
To succeed as Senior Manager - Data Analytics & Info Management, you should come with strong business acumen and possess an entrepreneurial mindset.
- At least seven years in data modelling, database design and database administration
- Technically strong with SQL query language
- Prior experience with R, Python or any scripting languages
- Experience in ETL: Informatica, SSIS
- Visualisation/Reporting tool: Tableau, power BI, SSRS
- Experience in data architecture, data integration/ETL, data warehousing, and business intelligence applications deployed in a complex environment
- Ability to recruit and develop individuals with technically sophisticated skillsets
- Experience in building and managing a virtual team of multi-cultural information management professionals
- Understanding of the basic fundamentals of software development lifecycle processes and procedures
- Ability to interact and communicate with a diverse set of stakeholders at multiple levels within the organisation
- Ability to scope, plan and execute on multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent project management and technical skills
The company is a global investment firm specialising in real estate. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you have proven track record of being a manager and looking to work with bright and inspiring colleagues, apply for this role now!
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1653097 Daphine Choo