Product Manager - Consultancy Company
Consultant Ana Vrtar (R1876647)
Date posted 11 October 20192019-10-11 2019-12-10 consultancy Singapore SG SGD 8000 9000 9000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Product Manager job has just become available at one of the largest digital consultancy firms in the world. They have an experience centre where innovation is a forefront. This is a great opportunity to work with major clients across different products and also on major internal projects.
About the Product Manager - Consultancy Company Role:
In this role, you will be joining the multidisciplinary experience centre where you will design and deliver challenging projects in industries from healthcare to banking, not-for-profits and government services.
- Understand user needs and translate into product strategy, roadmaps and features
- Be a customer evangelist
- Make sure that the products being built have customer understanding embedded at the heart of them
- Ability to define features, craft user stories, work closely with the UX teams to design wireframes, build prototypes, test with customers and iterate
- Use Agile multidisciplinary Scrum teams, and use the principles of agile to build fast, iterative products
- Represent your product ideas
- Communicate with broader product, engineering, and marketing leadership teams
- Undertake proactive market research across emerging technologies, trends and insights to think outside the box about
To succeed in this Product Manager - Consultancy Company job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with C-level team members, the marketing team and clients, you will also need to have had face time with clients and previous start up experience.
- At least six years working as a product manager across a variety of industries and technologies
- Previous experience building and iterating on successful products
- Previous start-up, or incubator experience preferred
- Strong business, commerce, marketing, or engineering background
- Experience with Agile/Scrum methodologies
- Strong track record and portfolio of previous work across a variety of industries
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Confident, self-motivated team player who thrives in a fast-moving environment
This leading consultancy company has an outstanding reputation across the world.
If you are an exceptional professional who will bring a positive attitude, team work, hardworking ethic and valuable design experience across different companies, this Product Manager - Consultancy Company job is right for you.
If you think that you are a good fit, please apply here.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1876647 Ana Vrtar