UX Manager - Consultancy Firm
Consultant Ana Vrtar (R1876647)
Date posted 11 October 20192019-10-11 2019-12-10 consultancy Singapore SG SGD 7000 8000 8000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting UX Manager - Consultancy Firm job has just become available at one of the largest digital consultancy firms in the world. They have an experience centre where innovation is a forefront. This is a great opportunity to work with major clients across different products and also on major internal projects.
About the UX Manager - Consultancy Firm Role:
In this role, you will be joining the multidisciplinary experience centre where you will design and deliver some of the most challenging projects in industries from healthcare to banking, not-for-profits and government services.
- Work with Agile methodology across different teams
- Identify user needs
- Confidently explain your design decisions and rationale to clients and stakeholders.
- Plan and conduct research
- Understand and map existing user experiences/needs
- Communicate key insights and users and user needs from research
- Design successful, user focused services that balance business objectives and user needs
- Define content models, information architectures, taxonomies and navigation structures
- Plan and facilitate workshops, usability testing and other research and design activities
- Contribute on ongoing development of our Experience Design practice
To succeed in this UX Manager - Consultancy Firm role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with C-level team members and marketing team and needy clients, you will also need to have experience in facing clients and previous start up experience.
- At least eight years' working as a UX designer across different industries and technologies
- Previous experience building successful products
- Previous management consulting experience is a bonus, but not imperative
- Previous start-up, experience preferred
- Strong business, commerce, marketing, or engineering background
- Experience with Agile/Scrum methodologies
- Strong track record and portfolio of previous work across a variety of industries
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Confident, self-motivated team player who thrives in a fast-moving environment
This leading consultancy company has an outstanding reputation across the world.
If you are an exceptional professional who will bring a positive attitude, team work, hard-working ethic and valuable design experience across different companies, this UX Manager - Consultancy Firm job is right for you.
Apply today to learn more about this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1876647 Ana Vrtar