Interaction Designer - Media Tech Agency
Consultant Ana Vrtar (R1876647)
Date posted 03 October 20192019-10-03 2019-12-02 advertising-and-pr Singapore SG SGD 95000 100000 100000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Interaction Designer job has just become available at one of the largest media tech agencies born in the USA. They transform companies by designing best-in-class experiences which are driven by strong creative and rooted in the technology, data, and organisational strategy striving for excellence. They combine these capabilities in one solution ending up creating unified brand experiences that change industries and foster meaningful relationships with users.
About the Interaction Designer - Media Tech Agency Role:
In this role, you will develop information architecture for variety of digital products for different clients and kind of media. You will lead reserach and startegy, information architecture and interaction design to create superb user experiences. You will be based in Singapore, but there are opportunities for relocation to one of the company's offices around the world if you are looking for new experiences and exposure.
- Create UI for large scale websites and apps
- Implement the knowledge of user centric design methodology
- Experience in managing interdisciplinary teams with centric innovation in design
- Anticipate the needs of the team and clients
- Respond to feedback and be ready to defend design choices
- Produce quick prototypes for validations of design solution with clients side technologies such as HTML, CSS and Java
To succeed in this Interaction Designer - Media Tech Agency role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with C-level team members, marketing team and needy clients.
- University degree in a related field
- Three years' experience in UI or equivalent
- Strong knowledge of UI methodology and deisgn processes
- Experience in using web analytics to inform design decisions
- A good understanding of major web analytics packages and SEO
- Ability to prioritise tasks and meet deadlines
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Ability to be a team player
- Advanced proficency of Sketch, Principle, InVasion, Framer, Adobe CS
- Experience with Senior Clients in any situation
This leading company has an outstanding reputation started from USA and expanded across the world. They have worked and continue working with the best talent across various industries. Working for them would be working for the fortune 100 companies.
If you are driven determined and want to take your carrer to the next stage this is a job for you.
Apply now for to learn more, and please send us your portfolio when applying.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1876647 Ana Vrtar