Lead Product Designer - Gaming Platform
Salary 3-month Bonus
Consultant Ana Vrtar (R1876647)
Date posted 03 October 20192019-10-03 2019-12-02 design-and-creative Singapore SG SGD 11500 12500 12500 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Lead Product Designer - Gaming Platform job has just become available at one of the largest telecommunication firm based in Singapore. They have diversified into different industries and one of them is gaming. Reporting directly to the Head of Business, this is a role for a product designer with digital design and/or product design experience whom loves user-centric design products.
About the Lead Product Designer - Gaming Platform Role:
In this role, you will be responsible for leading the user experience across all interactions. You will own and design for two audiences, the end user and business customers, and develop the roadmap of how you want to interact with users and customers. You will drive the creative delivery of that same user experience across multiple streams of products.
• Own the overall user experience
• Deliver the user experience and product flows for the two main audiences
• Be involved with product wireframing and flow creations
• Ensure creative delivery and work with the product and development team
• Support marketing and other teams with their creative production needs internally
• Create a visual persona of the brand across all products and channels
• Co-own the market research of user experience
To succeed in this Lead Product Designer - Gaming Platform role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with C-level team members and the marketing team.
- University degree in a related field
- 10 - 12 years of experience in user experience or equivalent
- Digital design and/or product design experience
- Strategic user experience management and delivery
- Design and creative delivery
- User research and usability experience
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Love for users and user-centric designed products and a high degree of empathy towards others
- Interpersonal and relationship building ability
- High level of Influence
- Presentation skills
This is a leading telecommunication company in Singapore that is venturing into an industry worth 700 million across Asia. This is a great opportunity to work on something meaningful as part of an innovative team in a start up backed up by a well known telco in Singapore.
If you are driven, determined, looking for excellent career progression, and want to be part of an exciting new project, this Lead Product Designer - Gaming Platform job is perfect for you.
Apply now to learn more.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1876647 Ana Vrtar