Lead UI/UX Designer
Salary SGD5000 - SGD7000 per month
Consultant HuiTing Eeo (R1766259)
Date posted 26 February 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
A Lead UI/UX Designer job has just been made available at a leading technology company based in Singapore. You will be responsible for developing and maintaining state-of-the art IT solutions for internal and external users.
About the Lead UI/UX Designer role:
You will be responsible for delivering high-quality platforms/web applications/web pages for clients based globally. The exciting projects you will be working on span across various industries and require you to be an independent learner with exceptional problem-solving and communication skills as well as a team player with the desire to work in a collaborative, challenging and dynamic environment. You will be working on interesting projects for some of the most prominent companies in Singapore as well as projects for companies across Southeast Asia.
- Contribute strategically to impact the product roadmap, as well as defining the overall UX approach and strategy
- Translate user requirements into compelling interactive journeys
- Champion improvements to user experience
- Develop wireframes, workflows and prototypes for mobile and web
- Pixel-perfect deliveries
- Define the user experience, including storytelling, personas, and interactions
- Apply user-centric design thinking on projects
To succeed in the Lead UI/UX Designer position, you need to have the ability to work effectively and co-cooperatively with senior leaders, across borders and internal matrix.
- Possess a degree in a related field, such as information design, human-computer interaction, library science, cognitive science, graphic design, or industrial design would be a plus.
- Knowledge of design processes, UI patterns, HCI principles & Best practices
- Excellent in working with Sketchapp and Photoshop
- Understanding of digital, mobile and social media space with great concepts, practices, procedures and technologies
- Eager to learn new things
- Strong interest in design and marketing
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to solve problems quickly and completely
- Ability to stay organized in a dynamic work environment
- Team work and positive attitude
The company is at the forefront of exploring possibilities and making real-world advances in the interactive arena. Made up of passionate technology professionals and consultants with a wealth of experience and wide scope of expertise, the company constantly pushes the envelope to deliver high-quality interactive products and services.
If you are keen to be part of Singapore's fastest-growing digital firm as a Lead UI/UX Designer, this is the role for you.
Apply today for this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1766259 Eeo Hui Ting