Senior UX Researcher
Consultant Kerry Loh (R1658102)
Date posted 06 April 2017
A big player in the e-commerce space is looking for a Senior UX Researcher to join their impressive team in Singapore.
About the Senior UX Researcher Role:
In this role, you will be working closely with the research and delivery teams to create the best possible user-centric designs for consumers all over the world
- UX research include usability testing, benchmarking, lab testing, heat maps and AB testing
- Identify opportunities to continually drive user experience improvements; collaborate with stakeholders to formulate action plans for identified opportunities.
- Recommend and conduct analysis for new product and feature development
- Use UX Research in day to day practices, and ensuring a steady contribution to product development processes and improvements
To succeed in this Senior UX Researcher role, you should have the ability to translate both quantitative and qualitative study output into clearly defined recommendations and actions.
- Expertise in both user-centered design and experimentation methodology
- Deep understanding of quantitative and qualitative UX research methods, and when to apply the appropriate methods
- Able to collaborate effectively with product managers, designers, developers, and business stakeholders to create products that delight our customers
- Proactive attitude and ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment, managing multiple deadlines
- HCI, Cognitive Science, or related background is a plus
This e-commerce firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Senior UX Researcher job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1658102 Kerry Loh