UX Strategy and Experience Design
Consultant Kerry Loh (R1658102)
Date posted 06 April 2017
An exciting opportunity has come up in a UX Strategy and Experience Design role to join a small team of strong senior design thinkers working to fix a traditional industry from the inside out.
About the UX Strategy and Experience Design Role:
In this role, you will be hands on in delivering solutions and projects aimed at improving the employee experience in a massive organisation under the exciting mentorship of strong design figureheads.
- Present and deliver highly detailed UI diagrams, flows, wireframes, charts, graphics, models, etc
- Collaborate with UX, creative and strategy roles to define and/or roadmap deliverables
- Handle both large-scale and mini problems that the organisation faces from a strong user-led perspective
To succeed in this UX Strategy and Experience Design position, you should have strong problem-solving skills.
- Strong stakeholder management skills with the ability to balance scope, business objectives and user painpoints
- Understanding of the technical capabilities of front-end development (prototyping proficiency) to help facilitate smooth delivery of your beautiful designs
- Strong understanding, passion and thought leadership for digital technologies, trends and design with an understanding of how they can benefit problem-solving
- Proficiency in (one or some of) Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Zeplin is a plus
- Proficiency in prototyping and wireframing tools required
This international bank needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their corporate entertainment, they've won many awards. The culture is demanding, but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you want to be a great team and see visible impact through your designs, this is the role for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1658102 Kerry Loh