Consultant Kerry Loh (R1658102)
Date posted 17 February 2017
A global digital design agency with a strong UX culture is looking for talented UX designers to join their ranks. Be prepared to take on exciting large-scale projects under a strong design leader, and create human-centred designs and solutions that wow.
About the UX Designer Role:
You will be sitting with the UX team, and working alongside the UI team, to tackle exciting projects in this agency's impressive portfolio in Singapore.
Drawing from comprehensive usability testing, and face-to-face contact with the clients, get ready to create data-driven designs centred around the users.
- Design intuitive and usable user interfaces for web and mobile products across a wide range of interesting industries
- Produce wireframes, storyboards, user journeys, mockups, hi-fi prototypes and conceptual models
- Confidently present design decisions to teams and stakeholders, articulating and rationalising needs against user insights and business goals
- Contribute to the agency’s UX discipline and community by adopting core approaches and tools, identify challenges and solutions, so as to enable a fertile creative environment
- To be successful in this role, you must be both business-minded as well as creative in your design thought process, providing it with a strong narrative and clear user flow - making it easily communicable to non-design clients.
To succeed in this UX Designer role, you should have minimum four years' user experience design experience for software and web applications which leverage technologies, electronics and mobile devices.
- Self-motivated and comfortable communicating ideas on multi-disciplinary team
- Strong client management skills with the ability to balance scope, business objectives and user goals
- Comfortable with wireframing and prototyping tools (Axure, Sketch, Invision, Balsamiq)
- UX Strategy or Research experience is a plus
If you are an exceptional UX Designer seeking the right opportunity to grow your career and portfolio in Singapore, this is the role for you. CV's must be accompanied by portfolios showcasing your latest work.
Apply today to discuss this opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1658102 Kerry Loh