Salary SGD150000 - SGD180000 per annum + Attractive
Consultant Kerry Loh (R1658102)
Date posted 04 January 2017
A leading global bank is seeking a UX Lead to drive the vision in their corporate and institutional banking arm. This is your opportunity to make a change in the fintech world.
About the UX Lead Role:
In this UX Lead role, you will be responsible for design ideation and execution across all accounts for the corporate and institutional banking arm that sits in Singapore.
- Exercise independent and creative design thinking driven by data and user research
- Deliver high fidelity schematics, workflows, interactive storyboards and design deliverables that guide creative, content and development efforts
- Present design decisions to teams and stakeholders, articulating and rationalising needs against user insights and business goals
- Contribute to the agency’s UX discipline and community by adopting core approaches and tools, identify challenges and solutions, so as to enable a fertile creative environment for the agency but also the junior designers
To succeed in the UX Lead role, you will need at least 13-15 years' hands on user experience design in the digital world
- Strong conceptualisation ability, strong visual communication ability, drawing skills and sketchbook technique
- Strong UX design thinking skills
- Ability to produce end-to-end design deliverables such as wireframing, user research, user journeys, user personas, lo-fi and hi-fi prototyping
This leading global bank needs no introduction and is recognised as a leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment in brand new offices.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Step foot into the world of Singapore fintech, and have the chance to drive your designs through the bank.
Apply today to discuss this opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1658102 Kerry Loh