Consultant Kerry Loh (R1658102)
Date posted 31 October 2016
A leading global bank's UX team is looking for strong usability testers to join them in delivering a stellar product to be rolled out across 23 markets, in the consumer banking space.
About the Usability Tester role:
Sitting in the retail banking arm, the Usability Tester/Analyst will utilise usability tools and research methods to provide actionable insights that drive future design improvements.
The qualified candidate will work to improve the usability, usefulness, and desirability of websites and applications in collaboration with user interface designers, project managers, information architects and content strategists.
- Develop usability test plans and scripts, conduct user tests, test analysis and report the results
- Collect testing needs from internal clients, and determine priorities that are consistent with business goals and objectives; proactively identify new opportunities that will offer actionable learning
- Plan, moderate and scribe focus groups, remote and one-on-one usability sessions to obtain user preferences and feedback
- Present findings and recommendations in a plan that drives future design improvements
To succeed in this role, you will need to be experienced in researches and analyses.
- Require at least 5 years of experience
- Experienced in focus groups, analysing the results and presenting them to your team
- Maintain in-depth knowledge and understanding of different research methodologies and data analysis techniques
If you are a forward thinking Usability Tester with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground. Please apply today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1658102 Kerry Loh