Consultant Kerry Loh (R1658102)
Date posted 31 October 2016
A reputable global bank is looking for passionate and artistic UI designers to help them build their consumer banking products. Watch your designs reach across 2-3 markets and take this chance to work with a dynamic team.
About the UI Designer role:
In this role, you will design elegant solutions and work flows, and keep all interfaces easy to use. Your efforts will result in engaging interfaces across multiple channels that will make it easy and enjoyable for customers to interact with the bank not only in Singapore but across the world.
- You will be working closely within the UX team to design interfaces for consumer banking products
- Collaborate with PM's and development team in a flat team structure
- Promote design thinking among your colleagues and stakeholders in a peer learning environment
- Responsive design and iconography
To be successful in the UI Designer job, you will demonstrate a solid and proven capacity for creating engaging, highly usable and intuitive interfaces, with a clear emphasis on simplicity.
- Stellar skills in Photoshop and Illustrator with a keen modern design sense
- At least three years' experience as a UX designer or UI designer
- Extensive experience with cross-device/platform design
- Outstanding design skills and attention to detail
- Background and familiarity with UX is a plus
If you are a talented and focused Visual Designer seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this is the role for you. You will be part of a leading financial institution that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply today or call me to discuss this opportunity. CVs must be accompanied by portfolios showcasing your latest work.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1658102 Kerry Loh