Consultant Kerry Loh (R1658102)
Date posted 31 October 2016
A leading global bank in Singapore is on the lookout for a talented UX Designer to join the consumer banking UX team.
About the UX Designer role:
Sitting in the retail banking arm, you will create products and services that are not only usable and useful, but also beautiful and elegant. Your efforts will result in engaging interfaces across multiple channels that will make it easy and enjoyable for millions of customers to interact with the bank.
- Visualise complex information and concepts in a simple and concise way
- Map out the information architecture and user journeys for your interface
- Collaborate with product managers and the front-end development team in order to translate customer needs into effective design concepts
- Envision, design and iterate the user interface that the customers experience on e-Business products
The ideal UX Designer will demonstrate a solid and proven capacity for creating engaging, highly usable and intuitive designs, with a clear emphasis on simplicity.
- At least seven years' experience as a UI designer or a UX designer with a visual eye
- Practical knowledge of user-centred design methodologies and usability principles
- Outstanding design skills, visual thinking and attention to detail
- Proficiency in at least one prototyping tool, such as Axure, Omnigraffle, Invision, Visio or Balsamiq
- Ability to produce deliverables such as lo-fi prototyping, cross device/platform design
If you are a progressive designer with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground. Apply now.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1658102 Kerry Loh