Business Change Analyst
Salary SGD4500 - SGD7000 per month + Market Aligned
Consultant Max Johnson (R1987561)
Date posted 21 November 20192019-11-22 2020-01-20 it Singapore SG SGD 4500 7000 7000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Business Change Analyst job has just become available at Robert Walters (Singapore). As a business, we are one of the most respected global recruitment firms. The focus of this role is to deliver business change capabilities to new and ongoing projects within the technology and transformation department.
About the Business Change Analyst Role:
The remit is global in nature, you will act as a business change representative and contact point on agreed business-led projects/change initiatives, for the end-to-end business change process. This includes ensuring the best possible outcome to our change initiatives by translating business visions into requirements and successfully delivered solutions.
- Support the implementation of the business readiness work, including planning, documentation,
- Identify potential people-side risks and points of resistance; develop plans to overcome such issues
- Input into the change management strategy on assigned projects/programmes that understands business impacts and implement a plan to manage people through the change, working with change agents from within the business
- Contribute to the actionable target change management plans, including communication plans, sponsor/stakeholder road maps, coaching plans, training plans and resistance management plans
- Identify, define and track the benefits and outcomes required of the programme
- Support the establishment and implementation of the mechanisms by which benefits can be delivered and measured
- Be a "change champion" within projects and provide insight, education and guidance to the wider business community on assigned change projects
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with external and internal customers to analyse information needs and functional requirements and deliver relevant project deliverables
- Build trusting and productive relationships with the business and technology teams to deliver effective solutions based on a deep understanding of the business change process
- Work independently with stakeholders to define concepts under direction of the Business Change Manager
To succeed in the Business Change Analyst job, you will need to be able to engage with all levels of the business up to c-suite level in a clear, concise manner. You will be at the heart of change activities in the SEA region.
- Extensive business change experience in a programme context
- Strong analytical skills, particularly in relation to process, data and system analysis
- Demonstrated experience in change methodologies
- High quality and succinct documentation skills
- Highly effective in communication, collaboration and stakeholder management skills at all levels of the business, including up to c-level exec
- Ability to interact, manage and challenge senior stakeholders
- Ability to communicate methodology and tools used and explain why they are used
- Excellent interpersonal skills to interact professionally with a diverse group of stakeholders to extract the relevant information
- Excellent MS Office skills: Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to juggle multiple tasks and work with tight deadlines
- Good organisational and time management skills with the ability to work to tight deadlines and remain calm under pressure
- Enthusiasm, passion and energy
- Minimum of five years of proven business change experience
- Experience working on IT, ERP and CRM implementation is highly desirable
- Educated to bachelor's degree level with a concentration of business-related fields is desirable
- Business change qualifications highly desirable (APMG, Prosci)
Robert Walters is recognised as the leader in our field of expertise. With a great global presence and a leadership team that values their staff, this is an excellent opportunity for someone looking for their next opportunity in the change world.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Business Change Analyst role.
Apply today or call me at 6228 5366.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1987561 Max Johnson