Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Stephanie Tan (R1768414)
Date posted 04 November 20192019-11-04 2019-12-04 it Singapore SG SGD 3500 4500 4500 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An excellent Applications Analyst job has just become available at a leading broadcast/media firm in Singapore.
About the Applications Analyst Role:
The candidate will be responsible for gathering requirements from users across the firm. You will be working mainly on data migration with internal clients.
- Gather/analyse project requirements while reviewing and aligning these requirements to conduct fit and gap analysis, determining appropriate solution, finalising enhancement/development specifications, preparing test cases and working with cross-functional projects, teams and vendors for software development services, providing user training and other project implementation services for project roll out
- Work closely with the local and regional teams, solution architects, and business users across the organisation to develop and manage project trackers, project communication to stakeholders, timeline, and lead cross-functional groups to synthesise feedback and deliver on project objectives
- Work with application vendors on the solutions and design to seek clarification and acceptance
- Refine and clarify business need, define solution scope and develop business case
- Assess the current state, analyse stated requirements of stakeholders and elaborate to sufficient detail that accurately defines business need within specified scope
- Source and evaluate alternatives to identify solution that best fits business need, identify gaps, and determine workarounds/changes to the solution
- Manage conflicts, issues and changes to ensure stakeholders and project team remain in agreement on solution scope, communicate and manage expectations of stakeholders
- Ensure smooth handing over of projects to appropriate parties for post implementation support services
To succeed in the Applications Analyst job, you will need to have at least three years of experience working on requirement analysts modelling tools as a Business Analyst.
- At least three years of work experience with a proven track record of success functioning as a Business Analyst using requirement analysis modelling tools – BPMN, UML, Use Case, Process Flow. You should also have worked in an Agile environment
- Diploma/degree in computer science/degree in computer science or equivalent
- Creative problem-solving skills and a can-do attitude to overcome any obstacle and get things done, with independence being a key, able to pick up a task and run with it
- Ability to take a broad, strategic perspective as well as drill deep to understand business needs and challenges
- Willingness to take on big challenges and own the results from brainstorming solutions to execution
- Strong communication skills and ability to work collaboratively across functions, with the ability to pitch ideas and influence stakeholders
- Team player with strong organisational and people handling skills
- Effectively manage multiple engagements at one time
- Technical knowledge in PL/SQL programming and familiar with Citrix, .NET SW programming, client-server, web development, Boomi AtomSphere and AWS Cloud native solution
- Process knowledge of Rights Management System, Channel Management System, Airtime Sales System, Media Asset Management System or working experience in Broadcast/Cable TV industry is a plus
This global media/ broadcast firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Applications Analyst job.
Apply now to learn more.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1768414 Stephanie Tan