Business Analyst, WMS
Salary SGD5500 - SGD7000 per month + AWS + VB
Consultant Sarah Lim (R1442693)
Date posted 22 October 20192019-10-22 2019-12-21 it Singapore SG SGD 5500 7000 7000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Business Analyst, WMS job has become available at a leading global logistics company in Singapore, to be part of their global digital transformation initiatives.
About the Business Analyst, WMS Role:
The main responsibility is to support and manage requests for changes and migration projects for WMS-related transformations within the region.
- Set priorities, assist in budgeting and plans to achieve overall unit strategy, goals and targets
- Access, optimise and develop capability and systems. Balance capabilities to align to set strategy
- Ensure business analysis approach, provide input and develop the business case for a project by identifying the benefits associated with the project and determine the operational dependencies and assumptions
- Create and develop plans for growth and innovation to conduct business analysis. Work with others to promote and build acceptance of these across the business by providing the necessary leadership and resources
- Ensure team understanding and define business needs and translate them into business processes and system needs (process mapping, requirement gathering, scoping)
- Set and manage standards and performance as well as own expectations to ensure the highest standards of excellence in customer service, reliability and efficiency, and sustainability in safety and environmental performance
- Maximise profitability by linking management goals and standards with the practical means of achievement in a high impact operation or area of the business which drives significant improvement in profitability
- Lead the mapping of business processes, supporting training delivery and that business users get ready for the implementation of IT solutions
To succeed in this role, you must have the ability to collaborate and engage with diverse stakeholders to ensure that the client’s organisational objectives are understood through analysis and the synthesis of information.
- Track record of successfully contributing to the delivery of complex, large-scale IT projects (five years of experience)
- Experience with warehouse management systems (JDA Redprarie is a key bonus)
- Proven direct management experience in either Agile and Waterfall project methodologies and SDLC processes
- Experience working with third party IT providers and/or system integrators in the country, regional and possibly globally
You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values technology and its people to bring the organisation to the next level.
If you are motivated and persistent and want to take the next step in your career in this global logistics company, this Business Analyst, WMS is the role for you.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1442693 Sarah Lim