Senior Applications Analyst
Salary SGD6000 - SGD7000 per month + AWS + VB
Consultant Sarah Lim (R1442693)
Date posted 11 October 20192019-10-11 2019-12-10 it singapore SG SGD 6000 7000 7000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leading global FMCG company (Cosmetics and Personal Care) is seeking a high calibre Senior Applications Analyst in Singapore to be part of their digital transformation initiatives.
About the Senior Applications Analyst Role:
In this role, your main responsibility will be to support and manage the implementation and post go-live activities of a key strategic programme in South Asia for five key countries.
- Monitor incoming demands regarding applications and propose solutions in line with the overall system
- Manage and define onboarding of vendor and business stakeholders into internal incident management tool
- Participate and manage user acceptance test, system integration test and post go live support
- Manage implementation/release projects and participate to the key steps of the implementation
- Define and review KPIs, metrics and SLAs and oversee performance
- Produce documents and templates describing products, services, components or application to establish compliance
- Ensure the corrective, evolutionary and technical maintenance of the applications
- Prepare the project/programme delivery and the knowledge transfer for the run in close relation with the operating teams.
- Define and supervise the change management activities including training, user support and communication
- Develop and maintain effective relationships and communication with internal users and/or external suppliers
To succeed in this Senior Applications Analyst role, you must have the ability to enagage with local teams and possess a keen understanding of commercial IT solutions, UAT, SIT and post go-live support.
- Experience in an e-commerce domain
- Experience establishing incident management systems and workflows for a project
- Experience managing user acceptance tests, system integration tests and post go-live support for a project spanning multiple geographical locations
- Knowledge of project management methodologies (e.g. Agile) including approaches to define project steps and tools to set up action plans
- Experience in the management of other digital technologies like digital tools and marketing websites in South Asia markets is a plus
This is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
If you are a driven and focused business/e-commerce/applications analyst or equivalent, this Senior Applications Analyst job is the role for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1442693 Sarah Lim