Business Analyst, Business/Applications
Salary SGD4500 - SGD5500 per month + AWS + VB
Consultant Sarah Lim (R1442693)
Date posted 11 October 20192019-10-11 2019-12-10 it Singapore SG SGD 4500 5500 5500 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A global IT solutions and services leader is hiring a Business Analyst, Business/Applications to join their growing team.
About the Business Analyst, Business/Applications Role:
In this role, you will perform analysis and plan strategic methods to meet the business goals of an organisation for a major project.
- Work with customers to elicit high-level requirements and capture business needs
- Manage ongoing relationships with customers to drive satisfaction with IT
- Coordinate project delivery by participating in design reviews and walk-throughs to communicate systems designs and validate proposed solutions
- Obtain key inputs from enterprise architecture teams and identifies solution interdependencies
- Engage with knowledge workers to incorporate usability and user interface needs when designing systems
- Document the projects by preparing functional specification documents and user interface guides for the reference of the end users
- Create and execute test scenarios and test scripts and making necessary changes in the projects to meet client requirements
- Proactively resolve customer satisfaction issues
To succeed in this Business Analyst, Business/Applications role, you must have the ability to communicate effectively and possess a keen appreciation for diverse portfolio of technologies, from applications and business process improvements to infrastructure technology.
- Basic understanding of information technology and business concepts
- Ability to interpret and collate relevant data
- Ability to work under extensive pressure and deliver efficient results on time
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to communicate in both verbal and written communication
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to communicate independently with more senior co-workers such as senior developers, architects and project managers, especially when obtaining and clarifying information on software changes
This company is much more than a global provider of IT consulting, solutions and services and is anything but traditional. They have the people to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The exposure of the projects, the size of the business, and the opportunities to drive your career forward all add up to a great place to cultivate your skill set.
If you are driven, have a good grasp of the necessary technicality and want to take the next step in your career as a business analyst, this Business Analyst, Business/Applications job is perfect for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1442693 Sarah Lim