Business Analyst (Oracle)
Salary SGD8000 - SGD10000 per month + Market aligned
Consultant Cheryl Cheong (R1438979)
Date posted 12 July 20192019-07-12 2019-09-10 accountancy Singapore SG SGD 8000 10000 10000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A newly created Business Analyst (Oracle) is available at an established FMCG multinational based in Singapore. Reporting to the regional finance director, you will be part of a high-performing project finance team.
About the Business Analyst (Oracle) Role:
In this business-critical role, you will be responsible for providing end-to-end support for R13 Oracle Fusion ERP Implementation/roll out throughout the organisation across the region.
- Collation of Oracle’s standard test scenarios and test scripts as well as cross checking standard test scenarios against process playback scenarios and foundation design documents
- Build relationships and review test scenarios with business process owners and assisting with completion of test scripts preparation and execution
- Data migration for UAT and GO Live as well as reconciliation and error investigations
- Tm1 integration data mapping and UAT testing support working with oracle consultants
- Provision of go live support to end users
- Ability to prioritise and work in a highly dynamic, fast paced and team-oriented environment
- Functional knowledge in financials (AP/AR/GL/CN/Assets) and inventory
- Experience in creating Oracle ERP test cases and scenarios documentation
- Proficient in mandarin due to the nature of the role dealing with Asian countries such as China and Hong Kong
- At least three years' experience with regional or country specific FP&A experience
- Strong process, project and time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- High level of self-management and ability to function amidst tight deadlines and changing priorities
This is a world-class brand which needs no introduction and is a leader in their field of expertise. The pace is fast and demanding, but if you are a confident and have a can-do attitude, the rewards are significant.
If you are an ambitious and commercially astute individual with a desire to work in a a fast moving business, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today or call me to discuss this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1438979 Cheryl Cheong