Salary SGD90000 - SGD130000 per annum + Attractive
Consultant Valerie Corera (R1332085)
Date posted 24 May 20192019-05-24 2019-07-23 banking singapore SG SGD 90000 130000 130000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A well-known bank is seeking a Digital BA to join their newly formed SWAT team with the aim of enhancing the client experience by harnessing the power of data, and strengthening efficiency and controls by increasing automation.
About the Digital BA Role:
This technology-driven bank is collaborating with external partners such as start-ups, Fintechs, and technology specialists worldwide to discover and implement innovative solutions for their clients. Their ambition is to be a leader in the area of digitalisation.
- The analyst should have a broad background of delivering automation projects ideally across multiple business lines
- Demonstrable experience of delivering impactful client solutions which provide real business benefit.
- Example Projects will cover Data Visualisation/Analytics, Distributed Ledger solutions, Client APIs, RPA, Document Digitalisation/OCR, and Artificial Intelligence
- Work closely with the Transaction Banking, Innovation team, and external vendors like Fintech companies to design digital solutions
- The Lead Business Functional Analyst covers the whole analysis phase of a project and is able to design optimal target state business processes, including aspects outside own area of responsibility to ensure target processes are designed and aligned front to back. Supported by solution architect to advise on technical solutioning options
To succeed in the role, you should have experience and proven track record in working on digital technology projects, ie. Data Analytics, Client APIs, etc, with a strong emphasis on UX.
- Degree from an accredited college or university with a preference for Computer Science (or IT related)
- Candidates from non-banking background are strongly encouraged to apply
- Solid BA & some PM skill sets
- Experience collaborating with external partners such as start-ups, Fintechs, and technology specialists worldwide to discover and implement innovative solutions for clients
- Inquisitive, curious and digitally savvy professional, well-versed with data and Agile methodology
- Advanced analytical and problem solving experience and ability to independently identify issues grasp new concepts, provide insights and solutions and oversee their delivery
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to influence and motivate other team members and stakeholders through strong dialogue, facilitation and persuasiveness
The successful BAwill join an international bank that offers a challenging and rewarding career where your contribution is valued and rewarded. They have an inclusive and friendly working environment coupled with excellent facilities and benefits.
If you are immediately available and want to take the next step in your career, this role is for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Please apply today to discuss this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1332085 Valerie Corera