FM Business Analyst
Salary SGD6500 - SGD7500 per month
Consultant Aaron Wong (R1879144)
Date posted 17 April 20192019-04-17 2019-05-17 it Singapore SG SGD 6500 7500 7500 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg
An exciting Financial Markets Business Analyst job has just become available at one of the most respected global banks based in Singapore. Reporting directly to the Project Manager, this role is for a Business Analyst who is a leader in their field.
About the Business Analyst Role:
As a Business Analyst within the Financial Markets Regulatory programme, you will be involved in critical regulatory projects, working in a dynamic global team with software engineers, other project managers, business stakeholders, Operational partners and other technical experts globally.
- Perform in-depth analysis around key requirements of the project and regulatory changes (Trade Reporting Regulatory projects)
- Working with technology teams to design the reconciliation solution and process, implement the reconciliation tool into the bank's architecture
- Articulate the Scope / requirements in standard documents/process flow diagrams/use case diagrams etc to secure signoff from stakeholders
- Participation in industry forums / calls and interpretation of new regulations or changes to existing regulations as well as manage relationships with key stakeholders both internal (Legal, Compliance, other tech teams, Transaction Reporting teams) and external (DTCC, Industry calls, Regulators etc)
- Provide solutions as well as produce a clear cut functional specifications for development team
- Use appropriate tools like JIRA, WIKI etc to ensure that Functional Specifications are split and managed with development team in terms of clarity and implementation
- Support the test team & business users during the testing phase by making design calls & assisting in issue analysis & resolution
To succeed in the Financial Markets Business Analyst job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with multiple teams and external stakeholders.
- Good experience of managing change – both project leadership and business analysis skills
- Experience of OTC products & trade life-cycle aligned to industry best practice
- Ability to document functional solution designs of high quality with no ambiguity
- Articulate requirements clearly by using graphic and workflow tools like Visio, wireframe tools etc
- Excellent communication and organisational skills with ability to work effectively cross department and geography
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Experience of Dodd Frank and/or EMIR regulations is desirable
- Experience of agile analysis & development
This global bank needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With a strong global presence and known for their private/investment banking capabilities, they've won many awards and are recognised publicly in terms of growth.
If you are a progressive Business Analyst with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today or email me to discuss this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1879144 Aaron Wong