Consultant Julia Balakireva (R1871133)
Date posted 21 February 2019 2019-02-212019-04-22 legal Singapore SG SGD 8000 13000 13000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg
An exciting Business Analyst job (with intensive business trips to China for the first six months) has just become available at one of the most respected global law firms based in Singapore. This role reports directly to the CIO. A Business Analyst is required in the office for a strategic project. The BA will be able to The outcome of the analysis will enable the firm to make key decisions as to what the next steps are in a joint venture in the region. Has Ideally the successful candidate will have had experience of a hybrid Business Analyst/Project Manager role or can at least demonstrate the key steps needed within the Project Management space
About the Business Analyst Role:
You will build trusting relationships with the stakeholders to capture and document their current ways of working.
- Capture and validate acceptance criteria in the form of a behaviour (BDD)
- Write requirements in a user story format
To succeed in the Business Analyst job, you must have at least five years' experience of capturing requirements and is able to articulate them accurately into English for the UK team to deliver.
- At least five years’ experience as a Business Analyst
- Experience of working on and delivering strategic projects
- Have worked in a large global organisation, ideally in legal sphere
- Knowledge of legal company’s business model
- Work independently with little or no supervision, as well as work as part of a team
- Building solid relationships within the firm, gaining trust at all levels
- Be confident in operating at various stages on a project
- Drive direction and a foundation in which you will operate
- Have excellent workshop facilitation skills
- Be confident in eliciting Functional and Non-Functional requirements
- Adapt your working style to cultural differences and styles
- Confidently represent the business in their absence to ensure the project is kept on track
- Create clear and concise deliverable to ensure a successful project outcome first time
- Operate within a Waterfall and Agile (Scrum) environment
- Provide and share knowledge, experience and ideas to help drive the team forwards
- Travel to other offices as and when a project requires you to
- Look for and suggest improved ways of working within the team
- Team spirited, think long term and have a collaborative attitude that supports and helps grow the BA team
- Adaptable to support the team/project in its goals
This international law firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their corporate entertainment, they’ve won many awards. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1871133 Julia Balakireva