Senior Business Analyst
Consultant Julia Balakireva (R1871133)
Date posted 29 January 2019 2019-01-292019-03-30 it Singapore SG SGD 81000 96000 96000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg
An exciting Senior Business Analyst job has just become available at one of the most respected IT Services companies based in Singapore.
About Senior Business Analyst:
You will bridge the communication between development teams, business stakeholders, and quality assurance teams. You also help to streamline requirements and manage project expectations. You must have extensive knowledge of the business domain, processes, and flow of the projects they are working on.
- Listen to client needs and converts them into the requirements and user stories that will meet those needs
- Act as a bridge between software developers and business stakeholders
- Work ahead of the team to get clarity on requirements before the next iteration
- Set up / maintain the Requirements Traceability Matrix for complex projects
- Contribute to process improvements and updating documentation
- Report regularly to all business stakeholder on project progress and highlight risks and issues
- Actively providing innovative measures with effective communication will build a BA’s credibility with business stakeholders
- Focus on improvising and modifying existing business processes, and bring innovative measures to diagnose the business process that is infected with problems
- Must be able to give solutions and propose systems and process (new tech like AI is desirable)
To succeed in the Senior Business Analyst role, you should the ability to translate business requirements into user stories/technical specifications and vice versa.
- University degree in Business, Information Technology or related discipline
- At least seven to ten years' experience working in an Agile Development Environment, both internal and external facing
- Strong analytical skill with the ability to work under high pressure environment
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and work independently
- Good communication skills in both English and Chinese
- Experience in project scheduling and resource handling is an advantage
The international IT Service provider needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply today or send me an email to discuss this new opportunity
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1871133 Julia Balakireva