Consultant Geraldine Lee (R1872856)
Date posted 06 September 2018 2018-09-062018-10-06 manufacturing-and-production 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
As a result of ongoing and continued successes both within Singapore and internationally, this global IT industry leader has a job opportunity for a TM1 Business Consultant/Analyst to join its division based in Singapore.
About the TM1 Business Consultant/Analyst (6-month contract) Role:
You will be using various validation tools, an understanding and application of known patterns, and identification of new patterns to make quick decisions with a high rate of accuracy.
- Develop TM1 perspectives, architect, TM1 web and Microsoft Excel macros with VBA in template design
- Design, develop and support TM1 projects mainly in sales, finance, budgeting and warranty models
- Analyse user requirements and translate into technical specifications and UAT
- Troubleshoot existing TM1 turbo integrator processes and provide fixes
- Understand and document data flow in turbo integrator processes into planning applications
- Map and document new and existing TM1 models with flow charts
- Create new and enhance an existing TM1 templates with Macro-VBA and action buttons
To succeed in the TM1 Business Consultant/Analyst role, you will need to have a strong background in TM1 tools, strong organisational skills, and excellent client-facing and internal communication skills.
- Minimum three to five years' relevant experience in Cognos TM1 (10.1 & above) and Planning Analytics (2.0 & above)
- Knowledge in Agile methodology, SDLC, supply chain management, business forecast, customer service and finance would be an added advantage
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
The successful TM1 Business Consultant/Analyst will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment in this dynamic company.
If you have a successful track record of using TM1 tools, you can take your career forward with this exciting role.
Apply now or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1872856 Geraldine Lee