Business Analyst (Technology & Software Delivery Advisor)
Salary SGD60000 - SGD100000 per annum
Consultant Sarah Lim (R1442693)
Date posted 12 July 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
A leading global law firm has a job opportunity for a Business Analyst (Technology & Software Delivery Advisor) to be based in Singapore.
About the Business Analyst (Technology & Software Delivery Advisor) role:
You will be tasked to work with a cross-functional team and lawyers to deliver improvement projects based on a deep understanding of the technology/software and gathering requirements.
- Balancing immediate client needs with strategic aims of the firm/function with existing solutions in most cases, and where appropriate identifying opportunities for new solutions
- Focusing on promoting the relevant use of the company's existing Legal Technology toolkit to the lawyers:
- Explaining solution benefits, metrics-driven adoption of those tools
- Provide tailored specialist guidance on those solutions
- Help provision and deliver "configuration" needed from existing solutions
- Identify needs for further integration, configuration or further customisation of existing solutions; identify requirements for new solutions to provide to product management teams
- Maintaining the Legal Technology toolkit usage metrics to prioritise efforts for adoption and identify challenges to be addressed in collaboration with the Product Management teams
- Providing feedback and insights from the local market and local needs, challenges, usage, etc. to the Product Management teams so road-maps and solutions delivery better address the challenges faced by the lawyers
- Assisting with the introduction, deployment, communications while focusing on the overall legal service delivery process
- Delivering tailored presentations and demos on the Legal Technology toolkit, including advanced specialist solutions (including artificial intelligence tools)
- Supporting the Business Development teams by contributing in a timely manner to panel firm and client RFP responses, demonstrating the company's competitive advantage in efficient and integrated legal service delivery
- Supporting the objectives of the cross-functional team by identifying opportunities to use the company's other services such as Legal Support Centre, Continuous Improvement, Legal Project Managers, etc.
To succeed in this Business Analyst (Technology & Software Delivery Advisor) role, you must have the ability to engage with lawyers/clients and possess a keen understanding of software applications and its delivery.
- Minimum degree in a Computer Science or Law discipline or equivalent (Legal training preferred)
- Prior experience delivering process improvements and technology solutions in professional services firms
- Extensive senior stakeholder management skills and a cross-functional team player
- Ability to manipulate data at speed
- Some experience of Agile delivery practices and working with product management teams and tools (Agile Central, JIRA, user feedback tools, etc.) is a bonus
This global market leader is an expert in all major areas of legal advice and a major element of its strategy is to attract and retain the best people by developing and nurturing its talent. With a continuous project that aims to tap into new technologies to drive efficiency, this is an exciting time to join the company in its development.
If you are a talented and focused technical/business analyst or equivalent, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1442693 Sarah Lim