Business Analyst, Commercial Information Management
Salary SGD5000 - SGD7000 per month + AWS (1 month) + 15% Bonus
Consultant Sarah Lim (R1442693)
Date posted 12 July 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
An exciting Business Analyst, Commercial Information Management job in Singapore has just arisen at a large reputable pharmaceutical company in Singapore.
About the Business Analyst, Commercial Information Management role:
You will be tasked to work within the team and with partners to deliver master data management capabilities to business clients in commercial business areas.
- Facilitating discussions/workshops with business partners to understand current and future state business processes/requirements
- Drive business process design through the application of Six Sigma and other operational excellence techniques
- Document and verify business process flows and business requirements; verify solution's alignment with requirements and company IT architecture
- Support User Acceptance Testing with business partners for master data management across commercial business areas
- Develop an understanding of the company's master data management needs and ensure platforms deliver immediate and long-term capabilities
- Participate in strategic programs that will incorporate commercial solutions as part of a multi-channel future
- Responsible for documentation for system releases compliance and SOPs
- Keep abreast of new technologies, methodologies, industry practices and standards
To succeed in this Business Analyst, Commercial Information Management role, you must have the ability to communicate effectively and possess a keen understanding of integration of systems and master data.
- Minimum MSc.Degree or BSc. Degree with relevant experience in Computer Science, Sales, Marketing or other numerate discipline with 2-5 years’ experience supporting a sales and marketing environment
- Experienced in obtaining and documenting business and functional requirements
- GxP, SOX or other regulatory certified system experience
- Strong analytical thinker and problem solving skills with a strong understanding of commercial business processes and master data management/ processes
This international pharmaceutical giant needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in its field of expertise. The exposure of the projects, the size of the business, the opportunities to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to grow your career.
If you have a successful track record of integration of systems and enjoy working in a team environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting Business Analyst, Commercial Information Management role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1442693 Sarah Lim