Salary SGD5000 - SGD8000 per month
Consultant Sarah Lim (R1442693)
Date posted 07 June 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
An exciting Business Analyst job in Singapore has just arisen at a reputable software engineering and IT consulting company in Singapore.
About the Business Analyst role:
Based in Singapore, you will be responsible for identifying business needs and developing strong partnerships across the JAPAC region.
- Gathering and translating business requirements into working solutions and form design, incorporating user experience (UX) best practices
- Planning and implementing forms using Adobe Experience Manager (AEM)
- Providing consultation on user experience and form design based on solid design principles
- Reviewing business processes and needs to create or refine input interfaces to drive productivity
- Identifying trends and key insights to drive impact to team goals, including user experience and operational efficiency
- Working closely with key business stakeholders to drive initiatives as a new business unit
- Providing thought leadership within own area of responsibility and business analyst profession within the bank
To succeed in this Business Analyst role, you must have the ability to communicate effectively and possess a keen understanding of forms design.
- Min. two years’ experience in forms design
- Experience in Adobe Professional and Adobe Life Cycle or AEM Designer or any tool used to design forms
- Strong analytical skills to identify and breakdown business requirements
- Solid foundation in design principles and typographic understanding
This company is much more than a global provider of software engineering and IT consulting service and is anything but traditional. They have the people to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The exposure of the projects, the size of the business, the opportunities to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to cultivate your skills set.
If you are driven, have a good grasp of the necessary technicality and want to take the next step in your career as a Business Analyst, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1442693 Sarah Lim