Business Analyst (QDMF)
Salary SGD80000 - SGD100000 per annum + Good benefits
Consultant SuJen Khoo (R1547573)
Date posted 17 March 2017
An exciting Business Analyst (QDMF) job has just become available at one of the most reputable financial institutions. Reporting directly to a Project Manager, this is a role for an experienced Technical Business analyst to enhance data quality capability within an investment bank.
About the Business Analyst (QDMF) Role:
In this business critical role, you will be part of a large change program to ensure data quality capability in compliance with Basel III requirements within an investment bank.
- Act as conduit between business stakeholders within investment bank and technology counterpart to ensure requirements are well captured.
- Familiar with business analysis activities that includes preparing business requirement documents and test case reviews from technology counterparts
- Ensure the data quality controls in well implemented and data documentation is correct
- Ability to communicate and manage stakeholders across different investment pillars
- Also involved in liaising with stakeholders of other departments that includes Operational Risk, compliance and C-level office executives.
To succeed in this Business Analyst (QDMF) role, you should have strong analytical skills.
- Three to six years' working experience as a business analyst within investment banking industry
- Knowledge in data quality management and assurance would be preferable
- Knowledge in different investment products within a bank, or asset management firm
- Good understanding of trade life cycle process
- Possess good verbal and written communication skills
This is a successful and sustainable business and is built on doing tangible, long term good for it's employees, customers and the communities it serves. The organisation offers exceptional opportunities for growth and career development for its employees.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting job.
Apply today for this exciting opportunity
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1547573 Su Jen Khoo