Front Office Business Analyst - Asset Management Company
Salary SGD8000 - SGD12000 per month
Consultant Kelly Soh (R1325854)
Date posted 16 March 2017
A Front Office Business Analyst job has just become available in a firm within the Asset Management industry. This Business Analyst will be interacting with all levels of the business to analyse and document front to back office project requirements across all asset classes and support all stages of the project lifecycle.
About this Front Office Business Analyst - Asset Management Company Role:
In this Front Office Business Analyst - Asset Management Company, you will provide business analysis support to ensure effective delivery (as measured by time, cost and quality) of agreed projects, covering activities such as impact assessment of changes, analysis and documentation of requirements etc.
- Analyse and document front and back office requirements, processes and all related documents and test plans
- Ability to translate user requirements into viable technical solutions and interpret technical issues to non technical persons
- Develop a close working relationship with front office business stakeholders including portfolio managers and dealers in order to determine functionality gaps and enhancement requirements
- Perform in an environment where multi-tasking, constant problem resolution and lateral thinking is the standard
- Develop plans to deliver solutions or changes to the business and manage the resultant work streams/projects/initiatives, assigning tasks and tracking progress to ensure the delivery of the required business benefits, according to agreed timescales, budgets and resource levels
You should be a proven Business Analyst with more than eight years' experience as a Business Analyst in the Banking or fund management industry.
- In depth experience/skills as a Business Analyst through conduct of requirements workshop, elicitation of business requirements, business process definition and creation of the associated documentations
- In-depth understanding of financial markets and the instruments used within e.g. equities, fixed income, derivatives (OTC and ETD) and FX
- In-depth of front office business processes: portfolio management, modeling, order generation, dealing and performance and attribution
- Thorough understanding of back office business processes: Trade processing, settlement, reporting, corporate actions, cash management, reconciliation
- CBAP-certified and/or CFA-Certified candidate will be highly considered
- Certified Project management practitioner and Agile development methodologies a plus
This international Financial Institution needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in the Banking world. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this Front Office Business Analyst - Asset Management Company job is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Front Office Business Analyst job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1325854 Kelly Soh