Reference Data Business Analyst
Salary SGD80000 - SGD150000 per annum
Consultant SuJen Khoo (R1547573)
Date posted 15 March 2017
An exciting Reference Data Business Analyst job has just become available at one of the most reputable financial institutions. Reporting directly to a Senior Project Manager, this is a role for an experienced Business analyst who will be part of the Reference Data Financial Markets team.
About the Reference Data Business Analyst Role:
In this business critical role, you will be integral as part of the Reference Data Financial Markets team to liaise with various senior stakeholders to perform business analysis and project management activities.
- Perform requirement gathering and interpret trade activities of the investment products in conjunction with MiFID II regulatory changes
- Familiar with business analysis activities that includes preparing business requirement documents, functional specification, prepare and review test cases
- Define target operating model across different applications in conjunction with regulatory changes
- Manage internal global senior stakeholders across Business and Technology
To succeed in this Reference Data Business Analyst role, you will need 5 to 10 years' working experience in business analysis, preferably within Regulatory change projects within the investment banking industry.
- Good understanding of investment products, especially OTC derivatives
- Experience in reference data requirement analysis with investment products
- Has experience in defining operating model on data quality for technology projects
- Experience in defining data quality framework and data analysis
- Good understanding of trade life cycle process
- Understanding and experience in MiFID I or II regulations or equivalent
This financial institution needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in its field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply today to discuss this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1547573 Su Jen Khoo