Front Office Business Analyst
Salary SGD7000 - SGD10000 per month
Consultant SuJen Khoo (R1547573)
Date posted 30 November 2016
An exciting Contract Front Office Business Analyst job has just become available with one of the leading asset management firms. You will be embarking on a 3-year initiative within Asia and will work closely with Program Directors and business stakeholders to identify gaps and streamline processes.
About the Front Office Business Analyst role:
In this business critical role, you will be supporting business analysis activity for a large change program within a reputable asset management firm.
- Ability to forge strong relationship and manage senior stakeholder / steering committee / department head level to gather requirements and align expectations
- Conduct impact assessment to identify the “as-is” process, systems and structures
- Strong understanding of middle to back office processes in an investment management or asset management set up
- Has been involved in supporting large scale change initiatives in business, operations and IT within an investment management and asset management firm
- Work with multiple vendors to ensure that proper communications are channelled and ensure task deliverables
To succeed in this Front Office Business Analyst role, you will need a solid foundation in portfolio management, performance and attribution.
- Possess good business analysis skills in large IT and business change projects within an asset management, fund management, brokerage or investment banks
- Exposure to front office systems such as Charles River, Aladdin, Order management system or equivalent platforms
- Experienced in dealing directly with front office stakeholders such as portfolio managers, traders and dealers
- Possess a can-do attitude and adaptable to changes in a transformation initiative
This reputable asset management firm needs no further introduction and is recognised as the industry leader globally. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Front Office Business Analyst job.
Apply for this new opportunity today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1547573 Su Jen Khoo