Client Onboarding Business Analyst
Consultant Kelly Soh (R1325854)
Date posted 29 November 2016
An exciting Client Onboarding Business Analyst job has just become available at one of the leading global banks in Singapore. Reporting directly to the Programme Director, this is a role for a Business Analyst with strong CRM systems/client onboarding experience.
About the Client Onboarding Business Analyst role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for performing business analysis activities such as supporting requirements gathering, process mapping and re-engineering, prepare traceability matrix, BRD and manage other change tools.
- Analyse existing and potential operational impacts from the change implemented, ensure risks and issues are well captured and managed
- Work with members of the team globally to define change requirements, identify the benefits, risks and impacts from change programs and develop steps to manage and mitigate them
- Where required, support global regulatory interaction, particularly in relation to requests for information from regulators
- Participate in assessing the effectiveness of the firm's arrangements to deliver effective governance, oversight and controls in the business and, if necessary, oversee changes in these areas
- Adhere to the structure to the project and enforces rigorous project governance
To succeed in the Client Onboarding Business Analyst job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with senior business stakeholders, across borders and internal matrix.
- Strong client relationship management systems and client onboarding projects experience
- Experience/understanding of business process re-engineering and business modelling concepts, business systems development and analysis
- Demonstrated relationship management skills with the ability to build strong relationships across all levels of the organisation
- Must have excellent analytical, oral and written communication skills
- Experience in all phases of systems development/project life cycle, experience with developing test plans, project plans and other SDLC/PLC deliverables
- Ability to facilitate meetings among stakeholders with diverse and sometimes conflicting points of view, including strong negotiation skills and developing strong client and vendor relationships
- Demonstrated ability to create a collaborative environment and work through conflict to find appropriate solutions to key issues
This international financial institution needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in the Banking world. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Client Onboarding Business Analyst job.
Apply today for this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1325854 Kelly Soh