Regulatory Reporting Business Analyst
Consultant Kelly Soh (R1325854)
Date posted 22 November 2016
An exciting Regulatory Reporting Business Analyst job has just become available at one of the leading global financial institutions. Reporting directly to the Regulatory Reporting Programme Manager, this is a role for an experience Business Analyst with strong financial markets regulatory reporting knowledge.
About the Regulatory Reporting Business Analyst:
As a Business Analyst within Financial Markets Regulatory programme, you will be involved in critical regulatory projects, working in a dynamic global team with software engineers, project managers, business stakeholders, Operational partners and other technical experts globally.
- Perform in-depth analysis around key requirements of the project and regulatory changes (MiFID or other trade reporting regulatory projects)
- Articulate the requirements in standard documents/process flow diagrams/use case diagrams to secure signoff from stakeholders
- Manage relationships with key stakeholders like legal, compliance, other technology teams, transaction reporting teams
- Identify risks & issues and communicate them to the relevant people in a timely manner – assist with proposing & planning mitigating steps
- Determine strategic solutions /proposals – focusing on long term efficiency, risk reduction and regulatory compliance
- Facilitates business process improvement via the methodical investigation, analysis, review and documentation of functional business specifications
- Provide solutions as well as produce a clear cut functional specifications for development team
- Use appropriate tools like JIRA, WIKI to ensure that functional specifications are split and managed with development team in terms of clarity and implementation
- Pro-actively engage, manage & build relationships with both technology (including vendors) & business stakeholders
To succeed in the Regulatory Reporting Business Analyst job, you will need strong experience in regulatory reporting projects.
- Good experience of managing change – both project leadership and business analysis skills
- Experience of OTC products & trade lifecycle aligned to industry best practice
- Ability to document functional solution designs of high quality with no ambiguity
- Articulate requirements clearly by using graphic and workflow tools like Visio, wireframe tools
- Pragmatic team player with an attention to detail
- Excellent communication and organisational skills with ability to work effectively cross department and geography
- Proactive and driven individual – independent thinker able to influence and motivate others
- Experience of Dodd Frank and/or EMIR regulations is desirable
- Experience of agile analysis & development
This international financial institution needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in the banking world. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Business Analyst job.
Apply today for this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1325854 Kelly Soh