CRM Business Analyst
Consultant Evgenii Volianik (R1654335)
Date posted 02 November 2016
An amazing role has just become available in the market at one of the biggest financial services company. We are looking for experienced CRM Business Analyst within insurance or banking industry who is ready to become a part of an ambitious team.
About the CRM Business Analyst Role:
In this role, you will support a range of deal management-related activities and improve the stability and performance of the existing system by upgrading much of the framework to a better technology standard.
- Engage business stakeholders, collating and writing business requirements
- Work with technology partners to review functional solutions documentation
- Document future business processes
- Participate in UAT cycles, including preparing and executing test cases and resolving issues with technology
- Process improvements and simplification of existing functions
- Deliver end user training
- Work with senior stakeholders for both technology and business
To succeed in this CRM Business Analyst role, you must be experienced in eliciting requirements using interviews, workshops and document / business / task / workflow analysis, preferably with full life-cycle IT development experience.
- Five to seven years' experience working as a Business Analyst within banking or NBFI space on technology projects
- Experienced working with CRM (Client Relationship Management) tools
- Strong analytical and critical thinking abilities, detail-orientated and proficient with highly structured approaches aligned with project / change management best practices
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, with an ability to interact with cross-functional stakeholder representatives
- Corporate banking domain experience would be highly advantageous
The bank offers a wide range of banking products and services in Singapore, including Private Banking, Corporate and Structured Finance and Treasury products. Quality of service has always been the core of its offering. All these services are rendered with a high degree of professionalism and diligence.
If you fit the above requirements and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great professional growth and challenging tasks are guaranteed.
Apply today for this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1654335 Evgenii Volianik