Solution Business Analyst - Market Risk
Consultant Evgenii Volianik (R1654335)
Date posted 28 October 2016
An amazing Solution Business Analyst - Market Risk has just become available at one of the top financial services companies to join the regulatory reporting client clearing project team, which will require the successful candidate to face off against senior stakeholders in Europe and Singapore.
About the Solution Business Analyst - Market Risk role:
In this business critical role, you will be working on multiple streams across FM. The main responsibilities include analysis, design and delivery of features in a challenging and ever changing environment for users across all functional groups of Capital Markets division.
- Interact with the users to gather business requirements; questioning, challenging and proposing innovative, automated solutions where necessary. Assist with the support of both UAT/DR
- Face off to external vendors to clarify and drive requirements to meet business needs
- Design smart and scalable solutions following the banks development standards with a view of Front to Back solutions where industrialisation of processes and maximisation of STP is paramount where possible
- Coordinate with other teams within global technology operations as well as the respective counterparts on the business side providing strong support from the position of a partner
- Provide business analysis support to front office and operations staff looking at and resolving application issues from a solution perspective
- Identify risks and issues early and escalate to the relevant people in a timely manner, propose and plan mitigating steps
- Coordinate with onshore and offshore development team members to drive project deliverables and act as a point of contact for clarifications and design discussions
The successful Solution Business Analyst - Market Risk should be delivery focused with strong analytic skills and attention to detail.
- Investment banking / derivatives (IRS/FX product knowledge, VaR & other market risk concepts, VaR using Delta Approximation)
- Derivatives front office exposure highly desirable (product knowledge, trade capture, credit risk, pricing)
- Ability to document clear and precise business requirements and be able to marry this to the appropriate technology solution and present this for approval to senior technology counterparts
- Financial markets knowledge in particular derivatives processing
- Client web portal design/implementation knowledge is highly desirable
- Knowledge of prime brokerage business
- Experience with integration across multiple systems (internal/external)
- Murex system experience would be an asset
- Ability to work with vendors across multiple time zones and locations
- Ability to communicate and interact with business stakeholders at all levels
The company offers a wide range of banking products and services in Singapore, including private banking, corporate and structured finance and treasury products. Quality of service has always been the core of its offering. All these services are rendered with a high degree of professionalism and diligence.
If you fit the requirements and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great professional growth and challenging tasks are guaranteed. Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
If you are keen to explore this opportunity, please apply today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1654335 Evgenii Volianik