Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Faiz Modak (R1216653)
Date posted 18 October 20192019-10-18 2019-12-17 it singapore SG SGD 150000 250000 250000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting C++ Developer job has just become available at one of the most reputed global financial firms based in Singapore. Reporting directly to the Head of Trading, this is a role for a C++ Developer who is a technical expert in their field.
About the C++ Developer Role:
The C++ Developer will work closely with the in-house trading teams to design, develop, and implement efficient code for various components of the team's low latency, high throughput production trading and research system.
- Designing and implementing a low latency high-frequency trading platform, which includes collecting quotes and trades from and disseminating orders to exchanges around the world
- Assisting in the development of a tick by tick back-testing research platform
- Assisting in the development of and optimising large-scale parallel computation problems that requires large quantities of data shared across resources
- Optimising the computational efficiency of existing machine learning-based algorithms to drive higher performance and faster learning rates
- Developing systems, interfaces and tools to historical market data and trading simulations that increase research productivity
To succeed in this role, you must have five to seven years of practical experience with C++ or Java.
- A strong background in data structures, algorithms, and object-oriented programming
- Comprehensive experience with scripting languages e.g. Python
- Strong working knowledge of Linux
- Brilliant detail-oriented problem solving abilities
- Passion for innovation and building systems from the ground up
- A self-starter attitude with the ability to work independently and own problems
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and make decisions in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication skills in English for business purposes
This is a leading global asset management business with capabilities across a wide range of asset classes and specialist investment sectors.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting C++ Developer job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1216653 Faiz Modak