Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Faiz Modak (R1216653)
Date posted 17 October 20192019-10-17 2019-12-16 it singapore SG SGD 150000 200000 200000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Enterprise Architect job has just become available at one of the most reputed global financial firms based in Singapore. Reporting directly to the Head of Technology, this is a role for an Enterprise Architect who is a leader in their field.
About the Enterprise Architect Role:
The Enterprise Architect is responsible for designing and implementing system and application architecture and associate standards, and for working with developers to ensure that all technology initiatives are implemented within the existing or planned framework.
- Guide people, processes and organisational change including business, information, solutions, technical and security architecture
- Coordinate existing governance and alignment to framework implementation
- Provide architectural oversight and assurance services
- Ensure architecture quality standards are upheld
- Critically analyse the existing environment to detect deficiencies and recommend solutions for improvements
- Evaluate the firm’s systems engineering for discrepancies or vulnerabilities
- Lead the full life cycle delivery of technical solutions for business projects from initial concept, requirements gathering, specification, design, delivery, acceptance into operational support
- Create the appropriate frameworks, standards, libraries and approach to be adopted, in the translation of architecture into working code
- Formalise enterprise objectives and strategy in target and reference IT architectures and strategy papers
- Use expert insights, develop and evaluate key options to complex multi-layered problems relating to technology and the business
- Provide architectural advice and input for new business proposals including developing solution concept and identifying technology risks
- Maintain the existing application road map for the IT team
To succeed in this role, you must have demonstrated experience in strategic and operations planning, enterprise architecture and or business analysis.
- Previous exposure to information management practice
- Tertiary qualifications in business, computer science, computer engineering, electrical engineering or system analysis
- Experience facilitating and managing conflicting architecture requirements
- Demonstrated conceptual, analytical and problem solving skills
- Demonstrated track record of enterprise architecture design delivery, governance/assurance services and architecture strategic guidance
This is a leading global asset management business with capabilities across a wide range of asset classes and specialist investment sectors.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Enterprise Architect job.
Apply today or call me on 62280200 to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1216653 Faiz Modak