Cloud Solutions Architect
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Max Johnson (R1987561)
Date posted 08 October 20192019-10-08 2019-12-07 it Singapore SG SGD 150000 250000 250000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Cloud Solutions Architect job has just become available at one of the most respected global IT firms based in Singapore. Working directly with business partners, this is a role for a technical, customer-facing cloud solutions architect who is a leader in their field.
About the Cloud Solutions Architect Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for delivering proof-of-concept projects, topical workshops, and leading implementation projects. These professional services engagements will focus on key customer solutions such as web applications, enterprise applications, HPC, batch processing and big data, archiving and disaster recovery, education and government.
- Collaborate with field business development, marketing, training and support teams to help partners and customers to learn and use relevant services
- Define and deliver on-site technical engagements with partners and customers. This includes participating in on-site visits with prospective customers, understanding customer requirements, and proposing and delivering packaged offerings, and delivering custom solution engagements
- Engagements include short on-site projects proving the use of services to support new distributed computing solutions that often span private cloud and public cloud services. Engagements also include migration of existing applications and development of new applications
- Work with engineering and support teams to convey partner and customer needs and feedback as input to technology road maps. Share real world implementation challenges and recommend new capabilities that would simplify adoption and drive greater value from using the company's services
To succeed in the Cloud Solutions Architect job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with senior business development teams, across borders and internal matrix.
- Customer-facing skills within the customer environment and drive discussions with senior personnel regarding trade-offs, best practices, project management and risk mitigation
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges
- Highly technical and analytical, possessing 15 or more years of IT implementation experience
- Deep hands-on experience leading the design, development and deployment of business software at scale
- Proven experience with software development life cycle (SDLC) and agile/iterative methodologies required
- Experience with IT compliance and risk management requirements (e.g. security, privacy, SOX, HIPPA, etc.)
- Current hands-on software development experience required; internet-related business models preferred
- BS-level technical degree required; computer science or math background is preferred
- Strong track record of implementing AWS services in a variety of distributed computing environments
- Integration of AWS cloud services with on-premise technologies from Microsoft, IBM, Oracle, HP, SAP, etc.
This international business needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their corporate entertainment, they’ve won many awards. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Cloud Solutions Architect role.
Apply today to learn more.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1987561 Max Johnson