Regional Enterprise Architect
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Max Johnson (R1987561)
Date posted 08 October 20192019-10-08 2019-12-07 fmcg Singapore SG SGD 5000 6000 6000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Regional Enterprise Architect job has just become available at one of the most respected global FMCG firms based in Singapore. Partnering with the global architecture team, this is a role for a someone who is a leader in their field.
About the Regional Enterprise Architect Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for driving the intentional architecture towards a target landscape that is scalable, reliable, adaptable and enables innovation in alignment with relevant stakeholders such as the functional owners, portfolio owners, and OpCos.
- Work with global architecture team to develop architecture vision, strategies and frameworks
- Define regional reference architecture in close alignment with global, regional and local teams incl. as-is and to-be views from an end-to-end perspective along the entire value chain of the business
- Translate global architecture and strategies into regional and Operating Companies (OpCo) implementation strategies
- Provide outside in view on digital disruptions and emerging technologies in the local and regional market and provide architectural guidance on how to respond to these
- Provide guidance to the product architects to optimise product architectures, e.g. avoid and resolve technology debt, optimise total cost of ownership.
- Set the direction, from an architecture and innovation perspective, for all products & programmes and manage appropriate governance
- Be the trusted technology advisor for portfolio and programme leads
- Ensure the product architects, functional consultants and solution architects embedded in each product or programme understand and can follow the architectural principles
- Ensure (with product architects, functional consultants and architects within OpCos) that there are robust road maps to reach the defined future state in line with frameworks and principles
To succeed in this Regional Enterprise Architect job, you will need to deliver and maintain reference architecture that is understood at different levels of the organisation as well as deliver end-to-end product and solution architecture that have measurable positive impact on quality and speed of delivery.
- At least 10 years' relevant experience
- Experience in an MNC preferably in consumer goods or services
- Project management experience
- Degree, relevant studies
- Tertiary qualification, preferably in Business Management
This international FMCG business needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great brands they continue to be committed to surprising and exciting their consumers and employees everywhere. The business is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Regional Enterprise Architect role.
Apply today or call me on 6228 5366.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1987561 Max Johnson