Cyber Security Specialist
Salary Market aligned
Consultant Brett Lockett (R1440023)
Date posted 29 August 20192019-08-29 2019-10-28 it Singapore SG SGD 80000 130000 130000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Cyber Security Specialist opportunity has become available at a leading technology company in Singapore. It will be reporting to the Head of Cyber Security and will allow the successful candidate to work closely with all technology teams across the organisation. Strong end to end knowledge of cyber, security, endpoint and cloud is required with any experience working in the financial services domain being desirable.
About the Cyber Security Specialist Role:
Reporting to the Head of Cyber Security, this is an opportunity to work closely with all technology teams across the organisation and to apply your financial services experience as well as strong end-to-end knowledge of cyber security, endpoint security and cloud.
- Manage cyber security projects with virtual teams and ensure successful implementations that meet organisational cyber security objectives
- Act as a domain expert and trusted partner in cyber security; work closely with stakeholders in technology group and other business groups on cyber security related matters
- Provide cyber security operations support, including process re-engineering, automation and documentation
- Proactively identify cyber security issues, devise and drive effective mitigation plans
- Provide standby support for cyber security incident response
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Engineering or equivalent
- At least eight years of relevant experience preferably in financial services or asset management, with a minimum of five years in cyber security or information security
- Professional qualifications such as CISSP/CISM/CEH are advantageous
- Hands-on experience in specialised cyber security areas, such as forensic investigation, malware analysis/reverse engineering, endpoint security and cloud security
- Experience in administration or use of cyber security products such as SIEM, vulnerability management, threat intelligence, security incident response and forensic investigation tools, anomaly analytics tools, etc.
- Good understanding of IT Project Management
- Self-initiated, meticulous, versatile, analytical and inquisitive
- Be a good team player and excellent communicator
- Desire to work in a diverse environment interacting with various teams and functions to support strategic goals
This organisation needs no introduction and is recognised as a key leader within the technology field.
The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant. The business is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Cyber Security Specialist job in Singapore.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1440023 Brett Lockett