Senior Messaging/End User Services Lead
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Brett Lockett (R1440023)
Date posted 15 August 20192019-08-15 2019-10-14 it Singapore SG SGD 120000 180000 180000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Senior Messaging/End User Services Lead job has become available at a leading financial services company in Singapore.
About the Senior Messaging/End User Services Lead Role:
In this role, you will be reporting to the Head of End User Services and work closely with all technology teams across the organisation. Strong end-to-end knowledge of infrastructure, end user services, messaging, collaboration and Office 365 are required, with any experience working within a banking environment being desirable.
- Provide leadership with a technology focus on messaging systems and act as a subject matter expert in messaging platforms
- Provide technical guidance and mentor the team in all messaging/collaboration technologies including Exchange, Office 365, Skype and MS Teams
- Responsible for the messaging platform lifecycle and roadmap (including the inception) through engineering design and procurement, to service and disposal
- Deliver messaging related projects with timely reports and updates to senior management/stakeholders
- Manage financial aspects of messaging platforms including preparation for tendering, purchasing, budgeting, and budget review/forecast
- Responsible for the operations and maintenance of the entire collaboration and messaging environment including planning, operation supports, disaster recovery, installation, configuration and support of all messaging technologies
- Work closely with infrastructure teams, end users computing team, and application team to ensure operational excellence
- Improve performance, scalability, and usability of messaging platforms
- Provide mentoring and coaching support to develop the talents of the existing team
- Drive quality solutions and outcomes through a continuous improvement mindset
- Develop and maintain the detailed design document for messaging and collaboration technologies
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology, computer engineering or equivalent
- Minimum of 10 years' relevant experience preferably in financial services or asset management industries, with a minimum three years leading and managing messaging systems
- Expert-level understanding and abilities with messaging related products: Exchange on-premise, Exchange Online, Office 365, Skype, MS Team, Blackberry Work, Ironport, Symantec Enterprise Vault
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Independent and self-directed, with the ability to learn our environments, configurations and systems quickly.
- Professional qualifications in MCSE, ITIL, CITPM/PMP ,etc., is advantageous
- Desire to work in a diverse environment that interacts with various teams and functions to support strategic goals
This organisation needs no introduction and is recognised as a key leader within the technology field.
The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The business is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Senior Messaging/End User Services Lead job in Singapore.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1440023 Brett Lockett