Regional Security Manager
Salary Market aligned
Consultant Brett Lockett (R1440023)
Date posted 29 July 20192019-07-29 2019-09-27 it Singapore SG SGD 100000 150000 150000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Regional Security Manager opportunity has come available working for a leading multinational company in Singapore. It will be reporting to the Global Head of Security and will allow the successful candidate to work closely with all technology teams across the organisation. Strong end to end knowledge of security, risk, governance and policies will be required.
About the Regional Security Manager Role:
You will play a pivotal role as a security expert within the organisation developing and executing key objectives and strategies to identify, measure and manage risks across the global enterprise. You will also have direct responsibility for security policies and procedures throughout the region.
As Regional Security Manager, you will safeguard personal protection for senior executives and conduct risk assessment for executive travel and activities domestically and abroad. They again will drive continuous improvement in security programmes and training to balance risk, compliance and costs in alignment with company business goals.
- Manage the implementation of the organisation's security strategy to ensure the continued growth, development and compliance of all entities
- Periodically review the existing security policies and processes and make recommendations to improve the security framework
- Design, document and implement standard security procedures, guidelines and checklists
- Ensure that crisis response plans are in place and regularly tested and crises are handled fulfilling any applicable local regulatory requirements
- Ensure compliance to all relevant security procedures and controls across all sites to ensure employee safety and legislative compliance
- Perform security audits for all EMEA and AP locations, identify areas of improvement and ensure that appropriate corrective or preventative actions are taken including follow up reviews
- Monitor and assess security threats and risks in the region
- Conduct security advances for senior leadership team member visits to the AP and EMEA regions, create risk surveys, and provide security support for those visits
- Manage relationships with service providers (e.g. emergency services, security groups, etc.) and report on emerging issues and risks
- Work with the Global Business Conduct function to conduct investigative research or interviews and document reviews or oversee third parties as needed for compliance
- Assist the privacy office with staying abreast of the privacy landscape in AP
- Provide a monthly and quarterly security report
- Make recommendations on security and related support services available
- Relevant bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of seven years relevant work experience with proven track record in security
- Proven experience in managing security in severe and high security threat environments
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organisational, documentation and technical writing skills
- Effective interpersonal skills including effective negotiation and conflict resolution skills
- Willingness to travel to various company locations, including to projects in countries with severe and high security threat environments
This organisation needs no introduction and is recognised as a key leader within the technology field.
The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The business is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Regional Security Manager job in Singapore.
Apply now or call me to discuss this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1440023 Brett Lockett