Consultant Faiz Modak (R1216653)
Date posted 22 June 20192019-06-22 2019-08-21 it Singapore SG SGD 5 6 6 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A Technical Architect role has just become available.
About the Technical Architect Role:
As the Technical Architect, you will be responsible for defining the technical architecture for the future of the firm, championing new technologies and preparing the firm for technology change.
- Lead the digital architectural designs solution context diagram and conceptual data model for solutions to optimise security, information leverage and reuse, integration, performance, and availability and ensure solutions developed adhere and aligns to the delivered architecture
- Fulfil service level agreements and ensure solutions remains current with industry best practices, technologies and the Bank’s standards. Consult and influence digital application teams regarding solutions
- Collaborate with other staff to design and implement effective technology solutions, while using innovative business and technology processes to identify and implement improvement initiatives, eliminate redundancies and maximise the reuse of applications. Develop digital architecture standards/guidelines/policies based on the bank’s needs, regulatory requirements and anticipated technology advances to guide Solutioning and project teams
- Provide the analysis on gaps arise and make appropriate proposal to address the gaps aligning with stakeholders’ expectation which enable the transition of the Bank’s systems from current state to future requirements
- Work closely with Solutioning, Infrastructure and project teams to understand their needs and ensure the best digital architecture standard is implemented
- Provide training and share best practices across teams regarding digital architectural design and solution implementation including review and quality assurance
- Build strong relationships and business acumen with the business to ensure architectures are aligned with business needs.
- Provide exceptional customer service and solutions.
- Develop and apply industry best practice technology, design and methodology approaches to design system architecture.
- Research and recommend new emerging technologies, techniques and tools that will add value to the organisation
To succeed in this role, you should have experience designing and delivering solutions that can be consumed across many device platforms and form factors - API Management, REST/JSON APIs, and modern SOA expertise.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related discipline 7 years’ experience in an IT environment, focusing on solutions delivery 4 years of Architecture experience including advanced knowledge of development methodologies and designing solutions Background delivering architecture and implementations of customer/partner experience channels across one or more of the following: digital (web, mobile, cloud, social media and etc.)
- Professional Certification (i.e. TOGAF, CISSP) preferred Strong decision making skills, with the ability to effectively solve business problems
- Effective organisational and communication skills including the ability to express complex concepts clearly and concisely
- Demonstrated experience providing effective consulting and influencing decisions through sound judgement and data analysis to effectively drive positive business outcomes and resolve complex issues
- Demonstrated critical thinking abilities and strong problem solving skills
The organisation offers exceptional opportunities for technical growth and career development for its employees. It is an people focused organisation which works very hard to ensure a productive, hard working and fun environment for it’s employees.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Technical Architect role.
Apply today to discuss further.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1216653 Faiz Modak