Senior Cyber Security Project Manager
Consultant Brett Lockett (R1440023)
Date posted 27 May 20192019-05-27 2019-07-26 it Singapore SG SGD 80000 120000 120000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An exciting Senior Cyber Security Project Manager opportunity has come available working for a leading technology company in Singapore.
About the Senior Cyber Security Project Manager Role:
Reporting to the Head of Security Services, you will work closely with all technology teams across the organisation. Strong end to end knowledge of cyber security, project / program management and consulting are required for the position.
- The Project Manager will be responsible for leading the project management functions within Consulting and the ownership and expert management of all Client Projects
- Include the schedules and the allocation of Consultant resources across the Consulting with the aim of ensuring healthy project profitability and maintaining customer satisfaction throughout the project lifecycle
- As a project management practitioner, this includes directing and managing the capabilities of the team of consultants, and the quality of project management work delivered for projects
- Lead client engagements, providing management and oversight of projects delivery and staffing including project assignments, capacity planning and project profitability for Consulting
- Be responsible for the consultants leading the project delivery, including their execution in maintaining complete control on project schedule, budget and risk issues
- making timely decisions and the necessary corrective actions and escalations to maintain project schedule and budget
- addressing project risks early and providing prudent and timely recommendations for risk avoidance; sets and manages client expectations
- creates and executes project work plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements
- communicates effectively with clients and internal stakeholders to identify needs; continually seeks opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and managing any disputes or complaints
- Owning all client relationships and leading as the point of contact for clients and internal stakeholders in managing the project scopes and proposal submissions; oversight of the quality of the consultants leading in project kick-offs and the introduction of project team and providing the client side project owner with regular project updates; including any disputes and complaints that may arise during the course of the project execution
- Having oversight and responsibility in managing client side and internal stakeholders for the management of all necessary project legal and administrative matters such as contracts, NDAs and submission of consultant profiles, CVs, G50s, project milestone billings, project closures and sign-off etc
- Managing the scheduling and directing resources to ensure timely completion of projects within defined budget and resource allocation
- Ensuring the consultants have oversight of all projects and their statuses from point of contract award to project closure; providing timely reports on resource utilisation, projections and project milestones
- Defining and streamlining the project engagement processes for client engagements based on their specific requirements; adjusting schedules and plans, and identify and resolve issues to ensure project success including handling of any variations
- Managing and responding to risks, issues and changes throughout project life cycle
- Responsibilities include supporting pre-sales processes and working with sales and account management professionals to win new business; implementing business; proposal review and refinement
- Owning and Executing process improvements and the development of policies, procedures, methods, and tools in support of delivery; conducting briefings to Internal Stakeholders on these processes and workflows
- Working with the Senior Consultants | Lead Consultant and Consulting Manager | Managers in providing Team’s Project Plans and regular project status updates
- Performing other job-related duties as assigned
To succeed in the role, you must have at least six years' Project Management experience preferably in IT Professional Service environment with at least two years managing IT Security Services projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field or equivalent experience is preferred
- Relevant Industry Certifications such as PMP or equivalent is a must
- Ability to exercise excellent project management leadership skills combined with strong business acumen
- Excellent customer service and good understanding of technology
- Excellent communication, presentation, writing and negotiation skills
- A Team Leader who can perform under pressure and tight deadlines
This organisation needs no introduction and is recognised as a key leader within the technology field.
The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The business is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Senior Cyber Security Project Manager job in Singapore.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1440023 Brett Lockett