Machine Learning Architect
Consultant Nandita Nandakumar (R1104317)
Date posted 14 May 20192019-05-14 2019-07-13 it 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 AWS
Amazon Web Services is hiring for a Machine Learning Architect role to be based in Singapore. You will be the Subject Matter Expert (SME) for designing machine learning solutions that leverage AWS services to automate solutions and drive down costs for customers.
About the Machine Learning Architect Role:
As part of the data and analytics specialist solutions architecture team, you will work closely with the other specialist bSAs on big data, databases and analytics, as well as the business development e large-scale customer use cases and drive the adoption of AWS for ML/AI platforms. You will interact with other SAs in the field, providing guidance on their customer engagements, and you will develop white papers, blogs, reference implementations, and presentations to enable customers and 3rd parties to fully leverage ML/AI on AWS. You will also create field enablement materials for the broader SA population, to help them understand how to integrate AWS ML solutions into customer architectures.
- Act as a trusted advisor to partners
- Provide the architectural guidance and recommendations necessary to promote successful engagements with partners across ASEAN countries
- Assist ISV partner with the definition of technical strategies that will enable them to sell more of their offering on the AWS platform
- Capture and share best-practice knowledge with our broader Solution Architect community and share customer feedback to internal product management and engineering teams to help drive the future of AWS
- Thought Leadership - Craft and develop compelling audience-specific messages and tools (product videos, customer success stories, demos, whitepapers, presentations, how to guides etc.)
- Present AWS services and technologies through forums such as AWS Blogs, Whitepapers, Reference architectures and public speaking events such as AWS summit and user-group events to capture and share best practices and insights internally and with partners and customers
- Collaborate with AWS business development, professional services, training and support teams to help partners and customers learn and effectively use AWS services
- Serve as a key member of the business development and account management team helping to ensure customer success on the AWS platform
- Act as a technical liaison between customers, service engineering teams and support and provide updates on customer progress and ensure plan execution by partners
To succeed in this Machine Learning Architect role, you must have deep technical experience working with technologies reled to artificial intelligence, machine learning and/or deep learning. A strong mathematics and statistics background is preferred, in addition to experience in building complex classification models. You will be familiar with the ecosystem of software vendors in the AI/ML space, and will leverage this knowledge to help AWS customers in their selection process.
- Strong understanding and experience in the field of AI and related technologies, including deep learning and overall machine learning concepts with eep experience developing AI models in real-world environments
- Strong understanding of machine learning algorithms such as clustering and classification algorithms and especially neural networks (CNN, RNN etc.) and experience with both structured and unstructured data in the past to gain effective insights
- Significant experience creating, testing and deploying ML models, and developing AI solutions and passion for getting hands dirty with code e.g. familiar using DL Platforms/Tools like MXNet, Caffe, Caffe2, Theano, TensorFlow
- Solid grounding in statistics, probability theory, data modeling, machine learning algorithms and software development techniques and languages used to implement analytics solutions, PhD or Advanced Degree in data science or machine learning space
- Five or more years in consultative technical sales or professional services with a proven track record of success
- Ability to gain credibility and build relationships with all levels in an organisation, from technical experts to senior executives
- Experience with AWS services related to AI/ML highly desirable, particularly Amazon EMR, AWS Lambda, Amazon Machine Learning, Amazon Athena, Amazon Redshift, AWS IoT, Amazon DynamoDB etc
- Possess great communication and technical skills with the ability to impress AWS customers at any level, from executive to developer
This is a wonderful opportunity to be part of a multinational company with a strong history, culture and reputation, and to influence commercial decisions of a very successful business.
If you are someone who enjoys innovating, likes solving hard problems and working on the cutting edge of technology, AWS would love to have you on the team. You will get the opportunity to work directly with senior engineers at customers, partners and AWS service teams, influencing their roadmaps and driving innovation.
Apply today to discuss this exciting opportunity further.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1104317 Nandita Nandakumar